Totally Tropical Pancakes recipe hack!
Totally Tropical Pancakes
Our Totally Tropical Pancakes are made with The Yellow One!
Makes 8 pancakes
Prep 10 min
Cook 5 min
- 1 x The Yellow One Smoothie Fruit
- 1 egg
- 90g self-raising flour
- 80ml of milk
- chopped banana (or another tasty fruit!)
- In a bowl mix together the egg, flour, milk and Smoothie Fruit until smooth
- Heat the oil or butter in a pan and add 2 tablespoons of the pancake mixture
- Wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown. Deeelicious!
- Top with yummy banana
- Mash the banana + cut into fingers before serving to your little one
This for that!
Swap the yummy banana topping for another fruit your little one loves!
You might like
- the Yellow One Multipackmore info