Fancy an easy cheesy foodie fun activity to keep little fingers busy? Introducing....courgetterpillar! Using just three suuuper simple ingredients you can create this cute creepy crawly at home!
Prep 10 min
Cook 40 min
- 1 courgette half peeled (keep the peelings for it’s little feet things)
- 40g cream cheese
- 40g grated cheddar
- 1x wooden skewer soaked in water
- Chop the end stalk off the courgette + peel one half of the courgette (keep the peel to use as his little feet).
- Cut the courgette into disks- leaving the rounded end (head) a bit thicker.
- Mix cream cheese + cheddar together and spread a layer over each of courgette disk
- Starting with the head- place on the skewer alternating peeled + unpeeled disks.
- Cut circles out for his eyes.
- Roast in the oven at 180’C fan for 40 minutes + cool before gobbling up!