Fancy an easy cheesy foodie fun activity to keep little fingers busy? Introducing....courgetterpillar! Using just three suuuper simple ingredients you can create this cute creepy crawly at home!
- 1 courgette half peeled (keep the peelings for it’s little feet things)
- 40g cream cheese
- 40g grated cheddar
- 1x wooden skewer soaked in water
- Chop the end stalk off the courgette + peel one half of the courgette (keep the peel to use as his little feet).
- Cut the courgette into disks- leaving the rounded end (head) a bit thicker.
- Mix cream cheese + cheddar together and spread a layer over each of courgette disk
- Starting with the head- place on the skewer alternating peeled + unpeeled disks.
- Cut circles out for his eyes.
- Roast in the oven at 180’C fan for 40 minutes + cool before gobbling up!