Berrylicious Blueberry Cookies
Our Berrylicious Blueberry Cookies are super squishy + packed full of fruity goodness using The Purple One!
Perfect for a wholesome brekkie or finger food!
- 1 x The Purple One
- 50g oats
- 20g butter
- handful of chopped blueberries
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan.
- Squeeze the pouch into the pan and stir in the oats.
- Sprinkle in the chopped blueberry, making sure they stirred in evenly throughout the mixture.
- Divide into 6 round cookie shapes.
- Place in a preheated fan oven at 180’C for 18-20 minutes.
- Place on a cooling rack until room temperature.
Swap This For That!
Swap blueberries for dried cranberries or raisins for added zing!
Why not add a pinch of cinnamon for a spicy taste twist?
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends for your free weaning pack
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning chart in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!