Bouncy Bun - Bun Muffins
Our deeelicious Bouncy bun-bun muffins are the perfect treat every-bunny will love!
These muffins will get your little ones jumping for joy!
- 2 x Ella's Kitchen Strawberries, Rhubarb + Apples pouches
- 2 eggs
- 100g melted butter (vegetable oil for DF)
- 160g wholemeal flour
- 1.5 teaspoon baking powder
- Handful of blueberries, halved
- For the topping:
- 2.5 x strawberries
- 15 x blueberries
- Some thick Greek yoghurt or DF alternative
- Mix the Strawberries, Rhubarb + Apples pouches, eggs, + butter/oil together in a bowl with whisk until smooth
- Add the flour + baking powder slowly, being careful not to form any lumps
- Mix until the batter is smooth
- Sprinkle blueberries into the mix
- Divide into mini muffin cases
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 mins
- Once cooled top with Greek yoghurt
- Cut a strawberry into quarters, lengthways for the bunny ears
- Take your blueberries + cut in half for the eyes on nose
- Serve + enjoy immediately!
Fun For Little Ones
Older little ones can help decorate their bunny muffins!
Swap This For That
Swap for your little one's favourite pouch!
These muffins are great for lunchboxes + picnics too - don't wait for Easter!
loved this recipe? try these…
Easter Eggy Chicks
Little devilled egg chicks with a creeeamy egg mayonnaise centre. A fun foodie activity to keep tiny hands busy!
Cheesy Bunny Muffins
Soft, fluffy muffins with cheese, ham + tasty veggies using Ella's Kitchen Pumpkin, Broccoli + Sweetcorn pouch!
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!