Cheesy Cauliflower + Sweetcorn Puree recipe
- 1x Ella's Kitchen Sweetcorn First Tastes pouch
- 400g cauliflower florets
- 150ml of your little one's usual milk
- 50g mature cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Steam cauliflower florets for 15 minutes- or until soft.
- In a small saucepan, heat up the milk + sweetcorn puree - when warm add the cheese + nutmeg.
- Stir until melted.
- Drain the cauliflower and add to the cheese sauce.
- Blend until super smooth!
Fun for little ones
Let your little one explore the cauliflower ‘clouds’ with their hands to engage their senses!
Swap this for that
Why not swap half the cauliflower for broccoli for an extra veggie hit!
Yummy for older babies
Mash with a fork for older babies from 7months and for older little ones, don’t blend fully - just leave some soft pieces of cauliflower in the puree.
loved this recipe? try these…
Sweet Potato Squishy Fishcakes
These squishy fishy fishcakes are packed full of veg! a nutritious + deeelicious recipe to make with your little one.
Marvellous Minty Pea + Avocado Dip
An avolicious minty dip using Ella's Kitchen Peas Peas Peas! Just right for Little Veg Lovers at lunch time!
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!