Cheeesy Garlic + Herb Squares recipe
a super cheesy + easy peasy garlic toast recipe, perfect for keeping tiny fingers busy!
Made in just under 10 minutes…..ready, steady, CHEESE!
- 2 pieces of bread (crusts on or off)
- 10g butter
- ½ tsp garlic granules (or half a small clove of garlic, minced)
- ½ teaspoon of dried herbs
- 10g grated cheese
- Lightly toast the bread.
- Put butter in a small dish, melt in the microwave for 15 seconds until softened.
- Mix the butter, garlic and herbs together.
- Spread evenly over the toast.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and cut each piece of toast into 4.
- Place under a medium grill for 2 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Fun for little ones
Use cookie cutters to make fun shapes!
Great served as a finger food lunch with slices of hard-boiled egg, veggie and cucumber sticks and hummus.
loved this recipe? try these…
Easy ‘Panko’ Breaded Chick-chick-chicken recipe
A super nifty little recipe using just 'weetabix', chicken + egg! Get dip-dip-dipping for a tasty chicken extravaganza!
Eggscellent Mini Fishy Pizzas recipe
Looking for some finger food fun? Try our super simple tuna Fishy Mini Pizzas made with just 4 tasty ingredients. It's quick + easy, so you won't need to go fishing in the shops for this recipe!
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!