Cheeesy Garlic + Herb Squares recipe
a super cheesy + easy peasy garlic toast recipe, perfect for keeping tiny fingers busy!
Made in just under 10 minutes…..ready, steady, CHEESE!
- 2 pieces of bread (crusts on or off)
- 10g butter
- ½ tsp garlic granules (or half a small clove of garlic, minced)
- ½ teaspoon of dried herbs
- 10g grated cheese
- Lightly toast the bread.
- Put butter in a small dish, melt in the microwave for 15 seconds until softened.
- Mix the butter, garlic and herbs together.
- Spread evenly over the toast.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and cut each piece of toast into 4.
- Place under a medium grill for 2 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Fun for little ones
Use cookie cutters to make fun shapes!
Great served as a finger food lunch with slices of hard-boiled egg, veggie and cucumber sticks and hummus.
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends for your free weaning pack
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning chart in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!