Eggscellent Mini Fishy Pizzas recipe
looking for some finger food fun? Try our super simple tuna Fishy Mini Pizzas made with just 4 tasty ingredients.
It's quick + easy, so you won't need to go fishing in the shops for this recipe! These perfect pizzas are bound to go down swimmingly
- 1x tin of tuna (preferably in spring water)
- 1x egg
- 50g Tomato puree (or left-over pasta sauce)
- 30g cheddar cheese
- Drain the tuna and pop into a small bowl
- Add the raw egg and blend until smooth
- Dollop six even blobs (tbsp) of your blended egg and tuna onto a greased baking tray and smooth into even disks
- Cook at 180C for 14 minutes
- Once cooked, remove from the tray to cool
- Spread a small amount of tomato puree over the surface and sprinkle the finely grated cheese
- Pop back in the oven for 2 minutes to allow the cheese to melt
Fun for older ones!
Older little ones can help to add extra veggie toppings + sprinkle the cheese.
Can be eaten cold the next day as part of a yummy picnic-style lunch!
loved this recipe? try these…
A-maize-ing Fish Fingers recipe
A veggietastic take on a family favourite - fish fingers! Packed full of veg, including our very own Sweetcorn First Tastes!
Sweet Potato Squishy Fishcakes
These squishy fishy fishcakes are packed full of veg! a nutritious + deeelicious recipe to make with your little one.
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!