Cheesy Feet Pizzas
these party-size mini pizzas will go down a treat!
Make sure your little one gobbles them up before they run away!
- 400 g/14 oz can chopped tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup or use our Clever Tomato Sauce recipe!
- 12 slices of wholemeal or malted grain bread
- 40 g/1½ oz unsalted butter, melted
- 75 g/2½ oz mozzarella cheese, grated
- Chopped parsley, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Tip the tomatoes into a saucepan + stir in the oregano. (Use a large saucepan as the tomatoes might splutter as they cook.) Bring the tomato mixture to the boil + cook it for 8–10 minutes until it is very thick + pulpy. Remove from the heat + stir in the ketchup or Clever Tomato Sauce.
- Using a foot-shaped cookie cutter measuring about 8 cm/3¼ inches in length, cut out about 24 shapes from the bread slices. Brush the feet very lightly with the melted butter + place them on a large baking sheet.
- Place a little of the tomato sauce in the centre of each shape, then top each with a little grated mozzarella. Bake the pizzas in the oven for 10 minutes until the bread is turning golden around the edges. Transfer the pizzas to a board or plate + serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Fun For Little Ones
Using the cutter to create the pizza shapes is definitely a job for little helpers. Who can peep through the hole that’s left?
You can add all sorts of toppings to personalise your pizzas. Veg it up with coloured peppers, mushrooms and grated courgette!
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends for your free weaning pack
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning chart in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!