Very Veggie Courgetti Spaghetti recipe
spaghetti just got veggie! This scrummy courgetti recipe has a veg-packed tasty sauce.
Using Ella's Kitchen Pumpkin Broccoli + Sweetcorn pouch makes this veggielicious!
- 1x Ella's Kitchen Pumpkin Broccoli + Sweetcorn pouch
- 500g courgetti (bought or made from 3 large courgettes)
- 3x large ripe tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200’C, halve the tomatoes + drizzle with olive oil.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Blanch courgetti in boiling water for 2 minutes until soft. Drain the water and stir through the Pumpkin, Broccoli + Sweetcorn pouch.
- Remove skin for the roast tomatoes + dice into smaller pieces.
- Stir tomato + oregano through the courgetti. Chop into roughly 1cm pieces.
- Serve with cooked fish, chicken or tofu and chunks of new potatoes.
Fun for little ones
Your little one can have fun letting the courgetti spaghetti run through their tiny fingers
Yummy for older ones
Little ones 12 months + older can eat with without chopping/blending down!
This recipe is high in vitamin C which helps your little one’s immune system to develop
loved this recipe? try these…
chick-chick-Chicken Sweet Potato Bake recipe
A deliciously warming meal for the whole family to enjoy, packed full of veg! Super easy to cook-up using Ella's Kitchen Sweet potatoes, Broccoli + Carrots pouch
A-maize-ing Fish Fingers recipe
A veggietastic take on a family favourite - fish fingers! Packed full of veg, including our very own Sweetcorn First Tastes!
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!