Yummy finger food ideas from 6 months
Quick + easy finger food ideas just right for little ones from 6 months!
They're great for hand to eye coordination + introducing your little one to lots of new yummy tastes!
- A yummy variety of veggies! Carrots, broccoli, swede + parsnip!
- A tasty variety of fruit! Melon, peach + banana!
- Choppity chop! Chop the carrots, swede + parsnip into index sized sticks + cut the broccoli into trees that will fit into little hands!
- Boil the carrots for 20 minutes
- Boil the parsnip for 10-15 minutes
- Boil the swede for 20-25 minutes
- Boil the broccoli for 15 minutes
- Cut the yummy banana, peaches + melon into index sized sticks for little ones from 6 months+
loved this recipe? try these…
Marvellous Minty Pea + Avocado Dip
An avolicious minty dip using Ella's Kitchen Peas Peas Peas! Just right for Little Veg Lovers at lunch time!
Dippy Pea Guacamole
Chunks of avocado can be very slippery to hold onto, so to make it easier try mashing them up with some peas – perfect for dipping veggie sticks in.
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!