Full of beans brekkie pancakes
Start your little one’s day right with our scrummy Full-of-Beans Brekkie Pancakes.
Just right for little ones from 10 months + deeeliciously dairy-free. Serve as is or cut into strips if it’s easier for little fingers. A yummy quick + easy brekkie!
- 1 x medium egg
- 50g reduced sugar + salt baked beans
- 20g self-raising flour
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Fresh chopped chives
- Place the flour, egg + paprika together in a bowl and whisk
- Add the beans + chopped chives and stir them in
- Put some oil in a pan over a low heat
- Put 1tbsp of pancake mix in a pan at a time
- Cook for 1 ½ minutes on one side only
- Add tasty toppings like Guacamole for the perfect breakfast pancakes!
- Refrigerate cooked pancake and use within 2 days
Freeze as cooked pancakes and eat within 2 days
Try more brekkie pouches
Explore our deeelicious breakfast rangeShop now
loved this recipe? try these…
Bananas + Coconuts 'Lamb' Pancakes
Ella's Kitchen Bananas + Coconuts pancakes coated in greek yoghurt and desiccated coconut. The perfect foodie fun activity to keep tiny hands busy!
Totally Tropical Pancakes
Our Totally Tropical Pancakes are made with The Yellow One Smoothie Fruit! They're super tasty + fluffy making them the perfect sunny start to the day!
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!