Full of beans brekkie pancakes
Start your little one’s day right with our scrummy Full-of-Beans Brekkie Pancakes.
Just right for little ones from 10 months + deeeliciously dairy-free. Serve as is or cut into strips if it’s easier for little fingers. A yummy quick + easy brekkie!
- 1 x medium egg
- 50g reduced sugar + salt baked beans
- 20g self-raising flour
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Fresh chopped chives
- Place the flour, egg + paprika together in a bowl and whisk
- Add the beans + chopped chives and stir them in
- Put some oil in a pan over a low heat
- Put 1tbsp of pancake mix in a pan at a time
- Cook for 1 ½ minutes on one side only
- Add tasty toppings like Guacaomole for the perfect breakfast pancakes!
- Refrigerate cooked pancake and use within 2 days
Freeze as cooked pancakes and eat within 2 days
Try more brekkie pouches
Explore our deeelicious breakfast rangeShop now
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning guide in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!