Twisty twirly lion pasta
- 1 x Ella's Kitchen Bolognese Bake pouch
- 1 x wholemeal wrap
- 1 x olive
- 1 x slice of red pepper
- 1 x slice of cucumber
- Lightly toast wrap under a medium grill. Use a pastry cutter, cut out one large circle for the face and a smaller circle for the ears which are then halved. Score the wrap with a sharp knife so that it’s easy to tear.
- Slice olive into 4 lengthways.
- Heat Bolognese Bake pouch as per instructions on pack.
- Slice pepper thinly for the mouth
- Assemble face
Fun For Little Ones
Little ones can explore the whole pepper or cucumber with all their senses before it gets sliced up – show them how different the veg look inside when you cut them up. Chop chop chop!
Try me with
Delicious with a little grated cheese
Older little ones can help arrange the face. Careful with the hot Spag Bol and make sure it’s cool enough to not burn little fingers. Smell when it's toasty and just out of the oven (be careful, it may be hot!)
loved this recipe? try these…
Green Beans + Peas Puree
Once your little one is happy trying single veggie tastes, you can begin combining a variety of tastes together!
Super Tasty Veggie Risotto
A scrummy warming risotto packed full of veggies with a cheeesy twist using Ella's Kitchen Squash, Sweet potatoes + Parsnips pouch.
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!