Easy Pea-sy Green Soup recipe
Did someone say GREEEENS?
Use up your tinned veg to make a tasty creeamy veggie soup, with a minty twist!
- 500g tinned peas
- 150g cauliflower florets
- 1x onion
- 1x vegetable stock cube low salt if possible
- 500ml water
- 1 tbs mint sauce
- Dice the onion and cook with a little oil over a medium heat
- Steam cauliflower florets separately
- Add cauliflower to the onion, along with the peas, stock cube and 500ml boiling water
- Simmer for 5 minutes until the peas are cooked
- Blend until smooth
- Stir through 1 tbs of mint sauce
Swap this for that
For non-vegans, you can add a dash of cream or replace mint sauce with 50g of chopped ham to create a scrummy pea and ham soup.
The cauliflower makes it nice + creeeamy, a great way to explore new textures!
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends for your free weaning pack
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning chart in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!