Rainbow Prawn Stir fry
This Rainbow Prawn Stir fry makes a marvellous mini meal for hungry tummies or a lovely lunch or dinner option!
- 5ml olive oil
- 5ml olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small courgette or other green veg, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 100g sweetcorn
- 100g cooked small prawns
- 200g cooked noodles
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan on a medium heat + add the diced onion, courgette, carrot and peppers and cook until nice + soft
- Add sweetcorn and cooked prawns to the pan
- Cook your noodles as per pack instructions
- Add the cooked noodles into the pan with the prawns and vegetables + stir fry until heated through
- Mix together the honey, ginger + soy sauce and pour into the noodles, heat and stir the mix until the sauce is evenly coated
- Chop it up into bite-sized pieces before serving, enjoy!
loved this recipe? try these…
Easy ‘Panko’ Breaded Chick-chick-chicken recipe
A super nifty little recipe using just 'weetabix', chicken + egg! Get dip-dip-dipping for a tasty chicken extravaganza!
Super Tasty Veggie Risotto
A scrummy warming risotto packed full of veggies with a cheeesy twist using Ella's Kitchen Squash, Sweet potatoes + Parsnips pouch.
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!