Super-duper Salmon Couscous
This Super-duper Salmon Cous Cous makes a great mini meal snack to fill hungry tummies!
This Super-duper Salmon Couscous makes a great mini meal snack to fill hungry tummies!
- 1 Salmon fillet
- Squeeze of lemon
- Sprinkle of dried parsley
- 120g Dried couscous
- 120ml of boiling water for cous cous
- 80g frozen peas
- 80g sweetcorn
- ½ Avocado
- Place the salmon fillet onto a sheet of foil in an oven-proof dish and add the lemon juice and dried parsley
- Seal the foil loosely around the salmon and bake in the oven until it is cooked through and flakes easily (about 12-15 mins at 180C)
- Add the boiling water to the dried cous cous and leave until all the water is absorbed and the cous cous is nice + fluffy
- Separate and fluff up the cous cous with a fork
- Cook the frozen peas and sweetcorn in a saucepan with boiling water until soft + then drain
- Finely mash the avocado
- Flake the salmon and mash finely
- In a bowl mix together your flaked salmon, cous cous, avocado + veg and serve
loved this recipe? try these…
Veggie Omelette Fingers
Get your little ones tastes buds tingling with this scrummy veggie omelette recipe. Perfect for a quick + easy lunch!
Fluffy Cauliflower Pizzas
These easy-peasy cauliflower pizzas are made with a yummy cauliflower base + packed with 3 scrummy veggies!
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!