Creeeamy Veggie Linguine recipe (dairy free)
Tickle tiny buds with scrummy linguine packed full of veg, almond milk + zing-zing-zinghy marmite
Dairy-free can still be super creeeamy!
- 180g linguine
- 300g cauliflower florets
- 300g diced butternut squash
- 100ml almond milk
- 2 x tsp marmite
- 35g finely chopped baby spinach
- Steam the cauliflower + butternut squash until very soft
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions
- Once veg is soft (approx 15 minutes) drain the water, add milk + marmite and blend until very smooth
- Drain pasta, add this to the sauce.
- Chop into 1cm pieces for 10m or blend down/mash for younger babies from 7 months
- Add spinach into hot pasta and stir through.
Fun for little ones!
Older little ones can pop the veg in the steamer to help engage their senses
Swap this for that
Swap the almond milk for coconut milk to make it extra creeeamy!
Stir through some lentils or mashed cannellini beans for extra fibre and protein
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends for your free weaning pack
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning chart in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!